Monday 30 December 2013

Relaxing Trip to Ipoh, Perak


Hello Readers....

Another few days school holidays over and I'm quite
lucky my husband back from Perth (his work) on the right time.

A sudden plan to Ipoh was really fun and relaxing.
I hope i will fully utilized my days with my husband

who is on leave till 15 January 2014.

 We were in Ipoh from 27th December till 29th December 2013.
We stayed in Symphony Suites which was very comfortable for family.

Here goes the pictures.................




We started our journey on the second day in Ipoh.
The first place we went was Lost World of Tambun.





Tin Valley. My son was guided by the supervisor how to tinning he he



Yeah.................."bijih timah"


Me too.....................never miss the chance@#$%^&&%$


duck tour...........


My little one............




On the third day, we started our jouney to Sam Ph Tong Temple






Then, we headed to Kellie's Castle......







I'm on the top of Kellie's Castle.................WoW



No comments:

Post a Comment